Use of our web site:
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional
terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- All products will be inspected on arrival to confirm fault.
- If you are unable to be available for a free pick-up of your return, you may also send the item back to us. We only accept items delivered to our physical address; we do not collect from the Post Office.
- Please ensure your item is packaged securely and insured against any loss/damage or theft in transit.
- We will notify you once we have received your return.
- Once the goods have been inspected, if any misuse of negligence has been found, we will notify you and this may prevent us from issuing you part / full refund.
- If you would like your item replaced or repaired, we will notify of the applicable next steps pending your preference.
- If you’re not satisfied for any reason, please reach out to us without delay via email@example.com
- Where Samsung products are imported directly by Active Cellular or a non-authorized Samsung distributor, these products do not benefit from the exclusive offer in place by Samsung South Africa. This includes but is not limited to, the Wi-Fi offer, ADH Cover and Extended 24 Month Warranty period.
- The customer acknowledges that a 10% handling fee is chargeable on returns after 48 hours. Thereafter, goods returned after 1 week or containing a broken seal, will not be credited.
- Under no circumstances will Active Cellular Online be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of goods.
- OBF (Out Of Box Failure) – This is when a phone is purchased and returned within 7 (seven) days of purchase. – The unit must be in its original condition, as when purchased. – The unit must be accompanied with the original complete box. Proof of purchase must be included with the devise and IMEI number printed on the invoice. Full description of the fault must be given. Software DOES NOT have any grants for OBF as per manufacturer, as most of the units does ask to update software once activated. OBF warranty will be null and void if there is any human damage. Ea dent marks, screen scratched / screen broken, any traces of liquid damage that is determent by our technicians.
- WARRANTY REPAIRS – All mobile phones carries a 1 (one) year manufacturer warranty. Warranty repairs will be carried out by the authorized repair centres only. All mobile phones sent in for warrantee will be repaired to manufacturer specs. If and ONLY if the devise can not be repaired by the relevant agent and the agent does replace the unit with the same model. Or a model of the same value as the non-repairable devise. It is purely up to the manufacturer discursion to replace the devise ONLY or to replace the devise with a box or any accessories. As this is not a given nor a must to replace the faulty devise with a box. Any devises replaced by the manufacturer will automatically take on the original purchase date. Thus meaning the replacement devise does not get a new full 1 (one) year warranty. But takes on the remained of the original warranty. All repair units does carry a 3 (three) months warranty on the workmanship that was done. Software in this case does not carry the 3 (three) months warrantY. Any batteries or chargers supplied with the phones only carries a 3 month warranty unless it has been abused or damaged.
- WARRANTY VOID – Warranty void is when a mobile phone / device has been physically abused / mishandled by the client. – Drop / falling marks on the device could cause internal PC board problems. – Screen cracked / broken / damaged. – Liquid / moisture / dune sand. – Charging ports broken or ripped of the main pc board.
The offering on this website is available to South African as well as all other countries where the importation of goods is legal. If we are shipping outside of South Africa, the customer assumes all responsibility for any taxes, duties, shipping or any other costs that may be applicable.
THIS MUST BE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS WHERE A CONTACTABLE PERSON WILL BE DURING BUSINESS HOURS. NO DELIVERIES WILL BE DONE IN RURAL AREAS (TOWNSHIPS)
If unopened goods are returned within 7 days, you will receive a refund excluding transport costs.
Active Cellular shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Payment options accepted
No goods will be delivered until payment has been received in full!
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Instant EFT or by bank transfer into the Active Cellular bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Card transactions will be acquired for Active Cellular via PayPal (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayPal uses the strictest form of encryption. Users may proceed to view the PayPal security certificate and security policies.
All specials and promotions are only valid for the stated time period and no longer.
All specials and promotions are run on a while stocks last basis.
Active Cellular Online reserves the right to change our delivery prices and charge according to our courier rates.
Please note that we do NOT accept any international credit card.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Active Cellular separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayPal secure site. For more detail on PayPal.
Merchant outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa.
Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Active Cellular may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Active Cellular CC at The Towers, 125 Kingfisher Ave, Elspark Germiston Reg: CK1998/055235/23. Tel: +27 (011) 893-1309. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Online store terms
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We (Active Cellular) are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 7 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 8 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated
SECTION 9 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Active Cellular, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
E & OE (Errors & Omissions Excepted)
Standard terms and conditions apply