Hereby I would like to bring the following guide lines to your attention for the return of warrantee repair claims.
1) OBF (Out Of Box Failure)
– This is when a phone is purchased and returned within 7 (seven) days of purchase.
– The unit must be in its original condition, as when purchased.
– The unit must be accompanied with the original complete box.
– Proof of purchase must be included with the devise and imei number printed on the invoice.
– Full description of the fault must be given.
– Software DOES NOT have any grants for OBF as per manufacturer, as most of the units does ask to update software once activated.
– OBF warrantee will be null and void if there is any human damage. Ea dent marks, screen scratched / screen broken, any traces of liquid damage that is determent by our technicians.
2) WARRANTEE REPAIRS
– All mobile phones carries a 1 (one) year manufacturer warrantee.
– Warrantee repairs will be carried out by the authorized repair centres only.
– All mobile phones sent in for warrantee will be repaired to manufacturer specs. If and ONLY if the devise can not be repaired by the relevant agent and the agent does replace the unit with the same model. Or a model of the same value as the non-repairable devise. It is purely up to the manufacturer discursion to replace the devise ONLY or to replace the devise with a box or any accessories. As this is not a given nor a must to replace the faulty devise with a box.
– Any devises replaced by the manufacturer will automatically take on the original purchase date. Thus meaning the replacement devise does not get a new full 1 (one) year warrantee. But takes on the remained of the original warrantee.
– All repair units does carry a 3 (three) months warrantee on the workmanship that was done. Software in this case does not carry the 3 (three) months warrantee.
– Any batteries or chargers supplied with the phones only carries a 3 month warrantee unless it has been abused or damaged.
3) WARRANTEE VOID
– Warrantee void is when a mobile phone / devise has been physically abused / mishandled by the client.
– Drop / falling marks on the device could cause internal PC board problems.
– Screen cracked / broken / damaged.
– Liquid / moisture / dune sand.
– Charing ports broken or ripped of the main pc board.
4) Turn around time
– Pending on the parts available at the time of repair booked in.
– Leading time +/- 4 days to be shipped to SA.
– Phones could take up to 21 working days to be repaired from date received by Active Cellular.
5) Return and Refund Policy
Risk in any goods purchased shall pass to the purchaser on delivery, but ownership of all goods shall remain vested in ACTIVE CELLULAR cc until all amounts owing to ACTIVE CELLULAR cc have been paid in full. ACTIVE CELLULAR cc reserves the right to inform the end user or the owner of the premises where any such goods are located of its claim to ownership. Notwithstanding the aforementioned ACTIVE CELLULAR cc reserves the right to attach and remove any such goods by means of a court order should due paymet not be made, in which event legal costs will be recovered on the scale as between attorney and client.